This Is How You Deal With People Who Don’t Park Between The Lines
How do you deal with people who can’t park their cars? Next time, instead of cursing silently under your breath, leave this little passive-aggressive note under their windshield wiper.
Classic case in point. WHY?!
Hopefully the driver of this vehicle will be shamed into better parking next time around.
Here’s another car that got this note… only later to be seen flipped on a race track. Is this karma?
If you think this is a good way of dealing with bad parkers, here’s a printable version for your very own use:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook