This Is How You Deal With People Who Don’t Park Between The Lines
How do you deal with people who can’t park their cars? Next time, instead of cursing silently under your breath, leave this little passive-aggressive note under their windshield wiper.
Classic case in point. WHY?!
Hopefully the driver of this vehicle will be shamed into better parking next time around.
Here’s another car that got this note… only later to be seen flipped on a race track. Is this karma?
If you think this is a good way of dealing with bad parkers, here’s a printable version for your very own use:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Spectacular Winning Images of the 7th Fine Art Photography Awards
- “Let There Be Light”: The Dreamy and Surreal Universe of Joseba Elorza
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “Future Cities”: Distorted Cityscapes by Ruben Frosali
- Istanbul Photo Awards 2021 Winners
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati