If you love cooking shows and horror, you’re going to want to tune in to Netflix’s new goth baking show, The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell. The series features baker/model/artist Christine McConnell whipping up a variety of food, baked goods, and crafts based on her love of horror and the macabre. She accompanied by burlesque icon Dita Von Teese, and a handful of Henson Alternative puppets as her co-stars. Continue reading »
The Queen Of The Night, A Very Special Kind Of Orchid Cactus, Blooms Again At The St. Petersburg Botanical Garden
You have to stay up late to enjoy the opening of this extraordinary cactus, which is shaped like a majestic waterlily. If you are an early riser and usually early to bed – this plant is not for you! The queen of the night cactus flowers between dusk and dawn – for us she is the highlight of the party season.
A “Queen of the Night” cactus is in bloom at the St. Petersburg Botanical Garden, Russia. It is a night-flowering cactus that blooms with a great sense of drama. It blooms once a year for several hours only. The plant puts all of its reproductive energy into a single brief fling. It’s quite an extraordinary performance. Continue reading »
Rava Ray is a sexy model who currently live in Hawaii and she loves to work underwater. Rava has been featured in some of the sexiest underwater photos on the internet, and she’s earned herself the nickname “Queen of the Stingrays.” Continue reading »
Meet Willow Lee, a 3-year-old from California who has already been dubbed the undisputed queen of Halloween.
It’s still two weeks until the holiday, but Willow’s elaborate costumes — including prison chef Red from Netflix’s Orange is the New Black, an elderly woman with a walker, and a make-up counter salesgirl at a department store — are a huge hit.
For those who don’t know, Cosplay is where people dress up as characters from their favourite comics, TV shows, films and books. Continue reading »
Daring Captain Kevin Oprey is seen standing beneath the soaring hull of Cunard’s flagship Queen Mary 2. The Queen Mary 2 is the largest and most expensive Ocean Liner ever built.
Continue reading »
Kate Bain from Lyon and Turnbull auctioneers poses for photographers with a framed pair of silk bloomers that once belonged to Queen Victoria during a photocall for the auction of the Forbes Collection in Edinburgh, Scotland October 27, 2011. The bloomers are from a collection of over five hundred royal antiques to go on auction on November 1 in Edinburgh, from Old Battersea House which was the London home of the Forbes family, the U.S. publishing dynasty. (REUTERS / David Moir)
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Russian Clubs: Moscow Nightlife In Spectacular Photos By Nikita Shokhov
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- A Collection Of 75 Worst Album Covers Ever. Probably.