You Won’t Believe The Mindblowing Metal Sculptures Created By The ‘Weld Queen’ Of Russia
Alexandra Ivleva, a Russian welder and metal designer, tears down gender stereotypes when she turns on her soldering iron and welding mask.
With a wardrobe of special dresses for welding, Alexandra doesn’t sacrifice her femininity: for example, combining traditional Russian dress with a welding mask in kokoshnik-style; as well as a night dress and an angel suit – all made of non-metallic material, of course. The 32-year-old woman has already been successfully working at this traditional masculine craft for several years.
Alexandra’s mind has been working overtime to generate new ideas for sculptures and other projects. She particularly enjoys creating rocking chairs of various shapes, calling them interactive sculptures. Her works are less likely to be seen in exhibition halls, and most likely found in parks, where they are used as benches, swings, and etc.
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- Impressive Celebrity Portraits By Bettina Rheims
- “Beauty Will Save The World”: Meet Sergei Lenin, The Master Of Beauty And Nude Photography From Russia
- Sensual Self-Portrait Photography By Johanna Punz
- Marvelous NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Darren Ankenman
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Photos Show Chinese Factory Workers Making ‘Trump 2020’ Flags
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Vintage Photos Of Lumberjacks Who Felled Big Trees Using Only Hand Tools In The Early 20th Century
- The Russian Photographer Creating Cosmic Colourways To Know
- Venice Beach By Dotan Saguy