It wouldn’t be a surprise to hear that the topics of sustainability and the environment have been quite prominent in the media during the last couple of years. Most of us are aware of the excess pollution in nature caused by humankind and the kind of effect it has on the plants, animals, nature, and the planet overall. Continue reading »
French Street Artist Takes Recycling To Another Level By Transforming Discarded Mattresses Into Delicious Food Sculptures
Yet another example that everything can be art if you are creative enough. If you have recently thrown away your old smelly mattress, you could now have the chance to bring it back home as a delicious looking treat, except for… it would hardly fit back in your bedroom. But we can definitely appreciate a healthy dose of unhealthy food in this unusual form. Continue reading »
New recycling units, by private company Renew, feature news aimed at workers in the City like this one which was unveiled in Gresham Street, St Paul’s. The $48,000 devices broadcast news to the City but can also transmit updates during emergencies. Content will be provided by The Economist and the London Stock Exhchange among other outlets. The idea could be transferred to New York, Tokyo and Singapore.
An employee of OrthoMetals separates parts for recycling on a conveyer belt in a warehouse in Zwolle, eastern Netherlands, on Nov. 14. Imperishable body parts are recovered from the ashes of cremated people, and precious metals are also recovered by the crematoria and offered to the family or placed in the urn. (Peter Dejong / AP) Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Story of My F*cking Life: A Journal for Banishing the Bullsh*t, Unlocking Your Creativity, and Celebrating the Absurdity of Life
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Jail Feet’s Tattooed Feet
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!