New Network on the Streets of London Broadcasts News to City Workers via Recycling Bins
New recycling units, by private company Renew, feature news aimed at workers in the City like this one which was unveiled in Gresham Street, St Paul’s. The $48,000 devices broadcast news to the City but can also transmit updates during emergencies. Content will be provided by The Economist and the London Stock Exhchange among other outlets. The idea could be transferred to New York, Tokyo and Singapore.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove