New Network on the Streets of London Broadcasts News to City Workers via Recycling Bins
New recycling units, by private company Renew, feature news aimed at workers in the City like this one which was unveiled in Gresham Street, St Paul’s. The $48,000 devices broadcast news to the City but can also transmit updates during emergencies. Content will be provided by The Economist and the London Stock Exhchange among other outlets. The idea could be transferred to New York, Tokyo and Singapore.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings