Claire Droppert’s intriguing photo series explores the tranquillity and absence of sound in the places that she visits. By photographing peaceful scenery with the lack of any human interaction, her images conjure up visions of a land where humans have never stepped foot. Continue reading »
If you still have no idea where to spend your next vacation, you should definitely have a look at these stunning photographs of Faroe Islands. On a recent trip to this remote archipelago, Belgium based photographer Kevin Faingnaert has captured dramatic views of snowy mountains, steep cliffs, waterfalls, and remote settlements with its friendly inhabitants. Continue reading »
In 2009, Filippo Minelli started taking photos of smoke-bombs in romantic landscapes to juxtapose the beauty of nature with the violence of a medium devoted to create chaos bringing about a stunning result. These powerful images, taken in various areas around Europe, have been shown in art exhibitions, publications and were featured on many art and design-related websites.
Silence/Shapes has also been shown at Venice Biennale 2011 and was on the cover of the prestigious art-magazine Elephant in early 2013. Continue reading »
A couple walks in the world’s largest salt flat, in Uyuni, Bolivia. Uyuni also has one of the world’s richest deposits of lithium. (Aizar Raldes/AFP/Getty Images) Zoom.
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Strange Things Behind Belgian Windows
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Portrait Series Of Immigrants Restages And Signifies The Importance Of African Settlers In Europe Throughout History And Present Day
- Colorado-Based Artist Stefanie Hook Makes Harry Potter Face Masks That Reveal The Marauder’s Map When You Breathe
- Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Jésus Moròn
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey