Claire Droppert’s intriguing photo series explores the tranquillity and absence of sound in the places that she visits. By photographing peaceful scenery with the lack of any human interaction, her images conjure up visions of a land where humans have never stepped foot. Continue reading »
If you still have no idea where to spend your next vacation, you should definitely have a look at these stunning photographs of Faroe Islands. On a recent trip to this remote archipelago, Belgium based photographer Kevin Faingnaert has captured dramatic views of snowy mountains, steep cliffs, waterfalls, and remote settlements with its friendly inhabitants. Continue reading »
In 2009, Filippo Minelli started taking photos of smoke-bombs in romantic landscapes to juxtapose the beauty of nature with the violence of a medium devoted to create chaos bringing about a stunning result. These powerful images, taken in various areas around Europe, have been shown in art exhibitions, publications and were featured on many art and design-related websites.
Silence/Shapes has also been shown at Venice Biennale 2011 and was on the cover of the prestigious art-magazine Elephant in early 2013. Continue reading »
A couple walks in the world’s largest salt flat, in Uyuni, Bolivia. Uyuni also has one of the world’s richest deposits of lithium. (Aizar Raldes/AFP/Getty Images) Zoom.
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Russian Tuning Specialists Put Tank Treads On A Bentley To Create “Bentley Ultratank”
- “Dancing With Sharks”: Incredible Underwater Photography By Juan Oliphant
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright