Silence/Shapes – Award-winning Smoke Bomb Photos by Filippo Minelli
In 2009, Filippo Minelli started taking photos of smoke-bombs in romantic landscapes to juxtapose the beauty of nature with the violence of a medium devoted to create chaos bringing about a stunning result. These powerful images, taken in various areas around Europe, have been shown in art exhibitions, publications and were featured on many art and design-related websites.
Silence/Shapes has also been shown at Venice Biennale 2011 and was on the cover of the prestigious art-magazine Elephant in early 2013.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees
- Melancholy Beauties by the Artist Wataboku
- Minimalist Spiral and Colorful Sculptures by Lee Sangsoo