Russian artist Tatiana Khlopkova creates day-to-day images of various objects at which she likes to look from unexpected angles. She makes the objects change their shape, color, sizes, and function, finding their similarities in an incredible way. The artist calls her project – “something as something else”. Continue reading »
If you look around you, you’ll realize the world is filled with empty canvases. Art can be created onto any platform. Every town is filled with empty walls that are often overlooked. Fortunately for us, every society has a handful of artists who have the creative eye to transform all these blank boring walls into something exciting to look at. They’re determined to turn the world into a public art gallery and so far it looks like they’re succeeding.
Check out some of the amazing street art transformations below. We’ve provided a before photo for each one just so you can see how drastic the transformation was. Continue reading »
Back in July, Chicago Police Department found these two dogs in an abandoned building. They had been seriously neglected, were starving and near-death.
Continue reading »
Veterans Day is right around the corner, so it’s nice to see that one of the time-lapses making the most impact online over the past couple of days is one showing a homeless US Army veteran being given a makeover and, in some ways, a new lease on life. In the video above, you can watch Jim Wolf be transformed by the kind folks at Dégagé Ministries and Design 1 Salon & Spa while Rob Bliss Creative captures the entire thing on time-lapse for the world to see. Continue reading »
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- Never-Before-Seen Pictures That Show A Secret Pregnancy Of Movie Icon Marilyn Monroe In 1960
- The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Is What The ‘Ideal’ Woman’s Figure Would’ve Looked Like In The 1930s
- Classic Pin-Up Girls Before And After Editing: The Real Women Behind Those Gil Elvgren’s Incredible Paintings
- Scariest House In Belarus Has Neighbors On Edge
- Korean Illustrator Captures Love And Intimacy So Well That You Can Almost Feel It
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape