Russian Artist Transforms Everyday Objects Into “Something Else”
Russian artist Tatiana Khlopkova creates day-to-day images of various objects at which she likes to look from unexpected angles. She makes the objects change their shape, color, sizes, and function, finding their similarities in an incredible way. The artist calls her project – “something as something else”.
“I believe any object, terribly annoying as it may seem, has its own potential,” Tatiana told Bored Panda in her first publication.
Scroll down the page and see for yourself.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- 36 Widespread “Truths” That Are Totally Fake
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- The Weird World of Competitive Dog Grooming
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- This Supercargo Vehicle Is Something Out Of This World