Russian Artist Transforms Everyday Objects Into “Something Else”
Russian artist Tatiana Khlopkova creates day-to-day images of various objects at which she likes to look from unexpected angles. She makes the objects change their shape, color, sizes, and function, finding their similarities in an incredible way. The artist calls her project – “something as something else”.
“I believe any object, terribly annoying as it may seem, has its own potential,” Tatiana told Bored Panda in her first publication.
Scroll down the page and see for yourself.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Superb Surreal Animal Artworks By Andreas Häggkvist
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright