Russian Artist Transforms Everyday Objects Into “Something Else”
Russian artist Tatiana Khlopkova creates day-to-day images of various objects at which she likes to look from unexpected angles. She makes the objects change their shape, color, sizes, and function, finding their similarities in an incredible way. The artist calls her project – “something as something else”.
“I believe any object, terribly annoying as it may seem, has its own potential,” Tatiana told Bored Panda in her first publication.
Scroll down the page and see for yourself.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Artist Transforms Present Technologies Into Objects From The 1980s
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Vibrant Fashion And Glamour Photography By Denis Bliznuk
- Couple Spends $25,000 To Convert Old Truck Into Mobile Home And It Looks Better Than Most Apartments