Russian Artist Transforms Everyday Objects Into “Something Else”
Russian artist Tatiana Khlopkova creates day-to-day images of various objects at which she likes to look from unexpected angles. She makes the objects change their shape, color, sizes, and function, finding their similarities in an incredible way. The artist calls her project – “something as something else”.
“I believe any object, terribly annoying as it may seem, has its own potential,” Tatiana told Bored Panda in her first publication.
Scroll down the page and see for yourself.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers