Russian Artist Transforms Everyday Objects Into “Something Else”
Russian artist Tatiana Khlopkova creates day-to-day images of various objects at which she likes to look from unexpected angles. She makes the objects change their shape, color, sizes, and function, finding their similarities in an incredible way. The artist calls her project – “something as something else”.
“I believe any object, terribly annoying as it may seem, has its own potential,” Tatiana told Bored Panda in her first publication.
Scroll down the page and see for yourself.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- “Bury Me In a Donut”: Colorful Coffins Lighten Mood at New Zealand Funerals