Russian Artist Transforms Everyday Objects Into “Something Else”
Russian artist Tatiana Khlopkova creates day-to-day images of various objects at which she likes to look from unexpected angles. She makes the objects change their shape, color, sizes, and function, finding their similarities in an incredible way. The artist calls her project – “something as something else”.
“I believe any object, terribly annoying as it may seem, has its own potential,” Tatiana told Bored Panda in her first publication.
Scroll down the page and see for yourself.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- Iceland From Above In Breathtaking Aerial Photography By Gabor Nagy
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- It’s Not Just Art. It’s Sm(art): Sebastian Pytka Illustrates The Important Problems Of The Modern World
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her