Stylist from Moscow Alexandr Rogov shows some of his works. He proves that any man or woman may look absolutely different. Those people who give up on their appearance should simply come to a professional. Continue reading »
A wedding is a special ceremony and everything has to look perfect – from the food and decorations, to the clothes and hair. The preparations often start in the early morning and the celebration lasts the whole night – and during all this time, the bride’s makeup has to stay perfect. That’s why a good makeup artist can be a godsend for the bride. Continue reading »
This Master Of Art Installation And Illusions Creates Rooms That Will Make You Think The Walls Are Waving At You
With his hypnotic room installations, renowned Austrian artist Peter Kogler transforms ordinary spaces and molds architecture into surreal environments for spectators. Influenced by American minimalism, Kogler’s lines are often reduced to black on white for maximum contrast and impact. Continue reading »
“Phenomenology Of Human Body”: New Media Artist Rinatto L-bank Creates Stunning Digital Bodyscape Transformations
25 year old Rinat Abdrakhmanov, or Rinatto L-bank as he’s known in the photography world, is an artist and photographer from Astana, Kazakhstan. Currently living in North Cyprus, he has a surrealist style where he explores the form of the human body from different angles. Continue reading »
We’ve had all the possible versions of the ‘ideal’ body throughout history, and it’s about time that we agree – beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, and the most attractive is the art of being comfortable and confident in your own skin. Nevertheless, mainstream media keeps placing images of the perfect body in our brains and the pressure to conform is real. Continue reading »
Eryone loves a good before and after, and the drag community is no exception.
#Dragformation is an ongoing project by Australian photographer Aaron Walker, who documents the transformation of the country’s diverse drag community in all its colorful glory. Broadly caught up with him to ask about the thinking behind his big, bold photographic collection. Continue reading »
When it comes to impressive makeup transformations in Hollywood, these ones are the best of the best. Here: Hugh Keays-Byrne as Immortan Joe in Mad Max: Fury Road. Continue reading »
Michael Massaia‘s photographs are as nostalgic as they are disturbing. His long-exposure images capture a subject matter familiar to most. From a SpongeBob SquarePants popsicle to a Neapolitan ice cream sandwich, he frames the frozen treats most people’s summer memories are made of. Yet, Massaia doesn’t just realistically render his ice cream. He distorts the childhood favorites by melting them before his lens, until the pops resemble ominous pools of paint or celestial snapshots. Continue reading »
Liu Bolin is a Chinese artist who has a rather unusual way of making his performance art… by painting himself to merge with his background. His nickname is “The Invisible Man” and the following photo’s show why. Playing “Hide and seek” with this man would be rather tricky.
Challenge yourself and your friends… Can you find him on all of these pictures? Continue reading »
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic