Fantastic New Transformations of Liu Bolin, the Invisible Painted Man
Liu Bolin is a Chinese artist who has a rather unusual way of making his performance art… by painting himself to merge with his background. His nickname is “The Invisible Man” and the following photo’s show why. Playing “Hide and seek” with this man would be rather tricky.
Challenge yourself and your friends… Can you find him on all of these pictures?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Single Guy Recreates His Twin Sister’s Baby Photos Using A Cat
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- This Photographer Creates Paintings That Are Actually Photos
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976