“Phenomenology Of Human Body”: New Media Artist Rinatto L-bank Creates Stunning Digital Bodyscape Transformations
25 year old Rinat Abdrakhmanov, or Rinatto L-bank as he’s known in the photography world, is an artist and photographer from Astana, Kazakhstan. Currently living in North Cyprus, he has a surrealist style where he explores the form of the human body from different angles.
Rinatto has just graduated from the Department of Visual Art and Visual Communication Designs of Eastern Mediterranean University. Rinatto began learning about photography on his course, then recognised that he prefers photography and photo manipulations more than design.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu