“Phenomenology Of Human Body”: New Media Artist Rinatto L-bank Creates Stunning Digital Bodyscape Transformations
25 year old Rinat Abdrakhmanov, or Rinatto L-bank as he’s known in the photography world, is an artist and photographer from Astana, Kazakhstan. Currently living in North Cyprus, he has a surrealist style where he explores the form of the human body from different angles.
Rinatto has just graduated from the Department of Visual Art and Visual Communication Designs of Eastern Mediterranean University. Rinatto began learning about photography on his course, then recognised that he prefers photography and photo manipulations more than design.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- The Merging Art & Science Of Daniel Martin Diaz
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove