“Phenomenology Of Human Body”: New Media Artist Rinatto L-bank Creates Stunning Digital Bodyscape Transformations
25 year old Rinat Abdrakhmanov, or Rinatto L-bank as he’s known in the photography world, is an artist and photographer from Astana, Kazakhstan. Currently living in North Cyprus, he has a surrealist style where he explores the form of the human body from different angles.
Rinatto has just graduated from the Department of Visual Art and Visual Communication Designs of Eastern Mediterranean University. Rinatto began learning about photography on his course, then recognised that he prefers photography and photo manipulations more than design.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Friend Asks A Photographer To Babysit Their Cat, Gets Purrfect Photos
- Things Full Of Beans That Shouldn’t Be Full Of Beans
- This Man Photoshopped Himself into Stock Photos and it’s Perfect
- Stunning Photos from the NASA’s Apollo Space Mission to the Moon and Back
- Daredevil Ukrainian Stalkers Took Stunning Photos Inside The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone In 2019
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- How Remote Russian Places Would Look Like If They Had A Bit More Care
- This is What Politics Looks Like When You Delete Men from the Pictures
- Total Strangers Who Could Actually Be Identical Twins
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne