Florey is an Australian artist, and his style is easily identifiable and highly desirable! His past work includes some fantastic renditions of Daredevil, Futurama, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Hellboy to name just a mere few. Continue reading »
These are the most memorable underwater images from the prestigious Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition. They have been specially selected for this unique book from the hundred of thousands of images received over the last 50 years. The collection gives us a glimpse into an often unseen world containing many strange and beguiling creatures. Each image is accompanied by a story from the photographer, explaining what the image means to them and how they were able to capture it. This portfolio reveals a spectacular panoply of life, which is as diverse and colourful as anything found on land.
Big blue mouthful by Doc White. “This picture was the first ever to show, full frame, a blue whale with its throat pouch expanded, the pleats forced open by the engulfment of a gargantuan amount of water and shrimp-like krill. Having lunged through the krill swarm, the whale is expelling the water, forcing it through the massive sheets of hair-like baleen material, which hang from its mouth. To find large enough aggregations of krill, a blue whale is forced to travel great distances. But when a large swarm is located, the lunge-feeding technique is highly energy-efficient”. (Photo by Doc White/Unforgettable Underwater Photography/NHM) Continue reading »
From basking gharial to stampeding muskoxen, these images from the Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition have been selected for a Natural History Museum book, Unforgettable Behaviour, and offer a unique glimpse into hidden worlds of animal survival and joy
Respect, Kronotsky nature reserve, Russia.
The photographer’s cat, Ryska – her name means little lynx in Russian – stands outside their cabin and with aggressive posturing warns off a fox. In winter, foxes would regularly visit the cabin searching for food. If one peered in at the window, possible when the snow was deep, Ryska would sit on the other side, fur raised, and growl. When outside, she would hold her ground. The foxes were not always frightened and so encounters could be a sort of dance. (Photo by Igor Shpilenok/Unforgettable Behaviour/NHM) Continue reading »
Hot Tub Cinema is an experience like no other. Combining relaxing hot tubs, great films and amazing spaces, it is a luxurious event that celebrates film in a fun and engaging way. Attendees can purchase whole tubs to share with friends or buy individual tickets to share with fellow hot tubbers. The tubs are cleaned, refilled and heated before every show. Popping-up throughout the year in London and around the UK, Hot Tub Cinema is also preparing to tour internationally in the near future. During the summer, we takeover rooftops in central London with astounding views across the city’s inimitable skyline. For the autumn/winter we move indoors to continue the fun hidden away from the unpredictable weather. Continue reading »
Big or small businesses alike need proper exposure and advertising in relation to the services or products they are capitalizing. With the advent of new technology, there is now a wide variety of methods of advertisement that a company may rightfully choose.
Aerial overhead shot of floor sticker ad with a giant dog that makes people look like fleas and ticks. Continue reading »
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre