Hot Tub Cinema – An Unforgettable Experience?
Hot Tub Cinema is an experience like no other. Combining relaxing hot tubs, great films and amazing spaces, it is a luxurious event that celebrates film in a fun and engaging way. Attendees can purchase whole tubs to share with friends or buy individual tickets to share with fellow hot tubbers. The tubs are cleaned, refilled and heated before every show. Popping-up throughout the year in London and around the UK, Hot Tub Cinema is also preparing to tour internationally in the near future. During the summer, we takeover rooftops in central London with astounding views across the city’s inimitable skyline. For the autumn/winter we move indoors to continue the fun hidden away from the unpredictable weather.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- “Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964