It’s often the discarded and what’s thought to be of no use that ends up providing that little extra something special. Continue reading »
Greek artist Gregory Grozos is on a quest to prove that watches can do much more than just tick. They can fit entire worlds inside them. Continue reading »
Retrogadget watch pioneer ‘Click Watches’ and Watchismo are proud to introduce the KEYPAD, the second in a series of electronic glory day concept watches. A chunky number pad and no distinguishable display adds up to a cool new way to showcase the time! Calculator, number pad or Digital locker? It’s a Keypad watch you’ve never seen before.
Even though you think you know how it should work, think again, geek. Perfect for killing time especially for those professionally trained. Continue reading »
A shepherd watches over his flock near the peak of Transalpina, the highest road in the country which crosses Parang mountains in the southern Carpathians reaching an altitude of 2,147 meters (7,044 feet) in Urdele pass, July 31, 2011. The road is currently under a modernization process. Picture taken July 31, 2011. (Radu Sigheti / Reuters) Click image to zoom.
Looking for something different, refreshing, fun and fashionable, that also promotes relaxation through proprietary Natural Frequency Technology? Welcome to Fruitz Watches! Continue reading »
A great mix with design and new technologies combined into a Phosphor Watches. Phosphor E-Ink Watch
features an ergonomic black curved case with ultra-thin profile. Electronic ink is a proprietary material that is processed into a film for integration into electronic displays. Revolutionary in concept, electronic ink is a fusion of chemistry, physics and electronics to create this new material.
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women