This Artist Turns Old Pocket Watches Into Miniature Steampunk Worlds, And The Result Is Fascinating
Greek artist Gregory Grozos is on a quest to prove that watches can do much more than just tick. They can fit entire worlds inside them.
“I call my creations ‘miniature worlds’ because that is what I exactly aim them to be,” Gregory writes. “I try to make each work as detailed and complete as a tiny world would need to be in order to be called a world.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Pink Champagne Fox Miko
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- The Double Standards Of Our Society Revealed In 47 Comics
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- This Instagram Account Collects The Worst Interior Designs Ideas
- Stunning Photos Of Actress Ingrid Bergman As Joan Of Arc In 1948
- Amazing Examples Of The Live-Action Reference Filmed For Disney’s “Cinderella” In 1950 As You’ve Never Seen Before