This Artist Turns Old Pocket Watches Into Miniature Steampunk Worlds, And The Result Is Fascinating
Greek artist Gregory Grozos is on a quest to prove that watches can do much more than just tick. They can fit entire worlds inside them.
“I call my creations ‘miniature worlds’ because that is what I exactly aim them to be,” Gregory writes. “I try to make each work as detailed and complete as a tiny world would need to be in order to be called a world.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!