Click Keypad Watches for True Geeks
Retrogadget watch pioneer ‘Click Watches’ and Watchismo are proud to introduce the KEYPAD, the second in a series of electronic glory day concept watches. A chunky number pad and no distinguishable display adds up to a cool new way to showcase the time! Calculator, number pad or Digital locker? It’s a Keypad watch you’ve never seen before.
Even though you think you know how it should work, think again, geek. Perfect for killing time especially for those professionally trained.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976