Click Keypad Watches for True Geeks
Retrogadget watch pioneer ‘Click Watches’ and Watchismo are proud to introduce the KEYPAD, the second in a series of electronic glory day concept watches. A chunky number pad and no distinguishable display adds up to a cool new way to showcase the time! Calculator, number pad or Digital locker? It’s a Keypad watch you’ve never seen before.
Even though you think you know how it should work, think again, geek. Perfect for killing time especially for those professionally trained.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- 30 Surprising Facts You Might Not Know About
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photographer Makes Incredible Macro Shots Of Insects And Wildlife Creatures
- 16 Moms Who’re Proud Of Their Perfect Imperfections
- Amazing Winners Of The 2021 iPhone Photography Awards