animations for classical music tv program
First of all pardon my english.
I am a french illustrator for children books and i have just animated short scenes for a tv program about classical music.
The challenge was to create a new design for each piece of music. Impressionist pastels for Debussy, multiplanes travellings for Rismky korsakov, animated cut outs for Mozart… Every 30 episodes needed 30 seconds of animation and i had to produce each one in 2 days on my own.
It was a hard work but really challenging and great too.
You can watch 3 showreels of this work.
In this first are the most pictural design: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg0ZkRb8Fkw
In this second you’ll find fifties cartoon design : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRIL3DEmo10
The third, i don’t know how to name it. Let’s say it’s the funniest ones ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pne9nsmy1dw
Thanks for reading
Have a nice day
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious
- Hot Spring Bath Opens For Japanese Macaques On Hokkaido
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- 62 Of The Best Photos Of The Supermoon 2016 From Around The World
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Beautiful And Tasty “Sushi Cakes” Are Now Very Popular In Japan
- NASA Has Compiled A List Of The Best Air-Cleaning Plants For Your Home
- Have A Look Inside The Magical Ice World Of The ICEHOTEL 365
- Pawel Gulewicz Creates Anonymous Street Photography Which Asks Who The People We Pass By Every Day Really Are
- 2017 Pirelli Calendar Celebrates the Natural Beauty Of Beloved Actresses
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe