The Language of Stillness from Martin Stranka
Some people just don’t accept conventional rules, limitations, and dogmas. Though, such people are rather creators than destructors. They may question every axiom around, but they do so not to destroy the rules, but to find the answer to the “why” question. Doubting the laws of physics and erasing the border between conciseness and dreaming, they shed light onto the alternative world – the world, where impossible becomes evident, and the perception of reality is shifted to its next level. Needless to say that it is art that allows enough space for such people to exist, create, and share their ideas. Martin Stranka is a young photographer, whose works are centered at the fragile moments of the human existence between a slumber and reality.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
- Photo of the Day: The Face
- These Images Show Off Some Of The World’s Most Majestic Creatures Silhouetted Against The Beautiful Rising And Setting Sun
- Burning Man 2015 Begins!
- A Photographer Found An Abandoned Wooden Model Of Russian Buran Spacecraft
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper