The Language of Stillness from Martin Stranka
Some people just don’t accept conventional rules, limitations, and dogmas. Though, such people are rather creators than destructors. They may question every axiom around, but they do so not to destroy the rules, but to find the answer to the “why” question. Doubting the laws of physics and erasing the border between conciseness and dreaming, they shed light onto the alternative world – the world, where impossible becomes evident, and the perception of reality is shifted to its next level. Needless to say that it is art that allows enough space for such people to exist, create, and share their ideas. Martin Stranka is a young photographer, whose works are centered at the fragile moments of the human existence between a slumber and reality.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Revenant Bear Mauls Comic-Con: Ex-‘Mythbusters’ Host’s Annual Incognito Costume Includes Leonardo DiCaprio Corpse
- Spectacular Origami Lights By Umut Yamac
- Spectacular Ukrainian Crowns On Slavic Inspired Photoshoot Look Absolutely Mesmerizing
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka