Win iPad 2 by Entering DYT & PunchTab Giveaway!
It’s easy to enter and takes only 30 seconds. You must enter by connecting to and following the steps in our contest widget below, powered by awesome PunchTab; it makes it easy for you to enter and easy for us to manage the contest. In the leave-a-comment step please use the comment box at the bottom of this post. Get started now.
Entering the giveaway is simple and takes only 30 seconds. Register by connecting to our giveaway widget above using Facebook; for each step you complete you’ll earn a giveaway entry:
1. Like the giveaway by clicking on the Facebook Like button (+1 entry)
2. Become a Design you Trust fan on Facebook (+1 entry)
3. Leave a comment telling us “HOW ARE SOCIAL NETWORKS CHANGING THE WAY YOU THINK?” (+1 entry)
4. Tweet about the giveaway (+1 entry)
5. Unlimited bonus entries by pasting your invite link everywhere you can:
– for every friend that clicks the link you Tweeted in step 4 you’ll earn +1 entries
– for every friend that then joins the giveaway you’ll earn +5 entries
When the giveaway ends (June 16th at midnight) we’ll select an entry at random to win iPad 2 (these will only ship to residents of Europe or North America). The more friends you invite to the giveaway the more entries you’ll earn to win, so start spreading the word.
Don’t forget to create your own giveaway in just minutes. It’s a great way to get your loyal fans to invite their friends to check out your site.
Enjoy and have a nice day ;)
Dmitry & PunchTab Team.
P. S. The Results
The giveaway has ended! Thank you all, my friends! It was really, really very interesting to follow your opinions. And the winner is David Casteel, from Los Angeles, California. But, once again, thank you all for your support and for your power of thinking! Stay connected with Design You Trust.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “The Last Of Us” Concept Art By John Sweeney
- Aquarium Ferns Grow Inside An Air Bubble Within Upside-Down Fish Tank
- By The Danger In Her Eyes: The Hauntingly Beautiful Portraits By Elena Sai
- Why Are Robots Still So Far Behind Humans: Robots With a Human Touch By João Paulo Bragato
- Of Sunrise And Sunset: Morbid Skies By Alena Aenami
- These Modern Interpretations Of Classic Rally Cars Are So Satisfying
- This Graphic Designer Uses Her Design Skills To Make Awesome Cookies
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways