Win iPad 2 by Entering DYT & PunchTab Giveaway!
It’s easy to enter and takes only 30 seconds. You must enter by connecting to and following the steps in our contest widget below, powered by awesome PunchTab; it makes it easy for you to enter and easy for us to manage the contest. In the leave-a-comment step please use the comment box at the bottom of this post. Get started now.
Entering the giveaway is simple and takes only 30 seconds. Register by connecting to our giveaway widget above using Facebook; for each step you complete you’ll earn a giveaway entry:
1. Like the giveaway by clicking on the Facebook Like button (+1 entry)
2. Become a Design you Trust fan on Facebook (+1 entry)
3. Leave a comment telling us “HOW ARE SOCIAL NETWORKS CHANGING THE WAY YOU THINK?” (+1 entry)
4. Tweet about the giveaway (+1 entry)
5. Unlimited bonus entries by pasting your invite link everywhere you can:
– for every friend that clicks the link you Tweeted in step 4 you’ll earn +1 entries
– for every friend that then joins the giveaway you’ll earn +5 entries
When the giveaway ends (June 16th at midnight) we’ll select an entry at random to win iPad 2 (these will only ship to residents of Europe or North America). The more friends you invite to the giveaway the more entries you’ll earn to win, so start spreading the word.
Don’t forget to create your own giveaway in just minutes. It’s a great way to get your loyal fans to invite their friends to check out your site.
Enjoy and have a nice day ;)
Dmitry & PunchTab Team.
P. S. The Results
The giveaway has ended! Thank you all, my friends! It was really, really very interesting to follow your opinions. And the winner is David Casteel, from Los Angeles, California. But, once again, thank you all for your support and for your power of thinking! Stay connected with Design You Trust.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think