Win iPad 2 by Entering DYT & PunchTab Giveaway!
It’s easy to enter and takes only 30 seconds. You must enter by connecting to and following the steps in our contest widget below, powered by awesome PunchTab; it makes it easy for you to enter and easy for us to manage the contest. In the leave-a-comment step please use the comment box at the bottom of this post. Get started now.
Entering the giveaway is simple and takes only 30 seconds. Register by connecting to our giveaway widget above using Facebook; for each step you complete you’ll earn a giveaway entry:
1. Like the giveaway by clicking on the Facebook Like button (+1 entry)
2. Become a Design you Trust fan on Facebook (+1 entry)
3. Leave a comment telling us “HOW ARE SOCIAL NETWORKS CHANGING THE WAY YOU THINK?” (+1 entry)
4. Tweet about the giveaway (+1 entry)
5. Unlimited bonus entries by pasting your invite link everywhere you can:
– for every friend that clicks the link you Tweeted in step 4 you’ll earn +1 entries
– for every friend that then joins the giveaway you’ll earn +5 entries
When the giveaway ends (June 16th at midnight) we’ll select an entry at random to win iPad 2 (these will only ship to residents of Europe or North America). The more friends you invite to the giveaway the more entries you’ll earn to win, so start spreading the word.
Don’t forget to create your own giveaway in just minutes. It’s a great way to get your loyal fans to invite their friends to check out your site.
Enjoy and have a nice day ;)
Dmitry & PunchTab Team.
P. S. The Results
The giveaway has ended! Thank you all, my friends! It was really, really very interesting to follow your opinions. And the winner is David Casteel, from Los Angeles, California. But, once again, thank you all for your support and for your power of thinking! Stay connected with Design You Trust.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
- Le Bristol Hotel In Paris Has Two Birman Kitties Watching Over The Lobby
- Stress Relief Service In Moscow
- Winners Of The National Geographic’s Kids Photography Competition 2015
- These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
- New Campaign ‘Sexxenger’ Highlights Online Danger For Kids
- Animalistic Soldier Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov
- Europe’s First Underwater Sculpture Museum
- Adorable ‘Little Monks’ In Chongqing Go Viral Online
- Oscar Movie Posters Remade With ‘Winnie The Pooh’ Will Add Critical Acclaim To Your Childhood
- This Adorable Cat Just Got A Much Deserved Promotion
- The First Non-Nude Issue Of Playboy Is Here
- A Man Created A Bathroom Mirror That Looks Like The Future
- Get Shit Done With Mi Goals
- A Catlendar To Make You Smile All Year Round In 2016