Mapping Stereotypes by Alphadesigner
Yanko Tsvetkov works as a freelance graphic designer, illustrator and photographer with more than 10 years experience in digital image creation, editing and design services for advertising agencies, private clients and educational organizations. The images above are posters and illustrations with a map of the world from an US American perspective. Take a look at The Ultimate Bigot’s Calendar of Europe from Yanko Tsvetkov’s Mapping Stereotypes project. It features 12 maps with funny national prejudices and stereotypes about Europe according to the USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, the Vatican, Poland, Bulgaria and Greece.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Revenant Bear Mauls Comic-Con: Ex-‘Mythbusters’ Host’s Annual Incognito Costume Includes Leonardo DiCaprio Corpse
- Spectacular Origami Lights By Umut Yamac
- Spectacular Ukrainian Crowns On Slavic Inspired Photoshoot Look Absolutely Mesmerizing
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka