Mapping Stereotypes by Alphadesigner
Yanko Tsvetkov works as a freelance graphic designer, illustrator and photographer with more than 10 years experience in digital image creation, editing and design services for advertising agencies, private clients and educational organizations. The images above are posters and illustrations with a map of the world from an US American perspective. Take a look at The Ultimate Bigot’s Calendar of Europe from Yanko Tsvetkov’s Mapping Stereotypes project. It features 12 maps with funny national prejudices and stereotypes about Europe according to the USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, the Vatican, Poland, Bulgaria and Greece.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Cool Beach Products that can make you go “summery”
- Brand guidelines NASA in 1970’s
- 27 Useful Free Icon Sets – August 2015 Edition
- Picnic Backpack Cooler
- Zombie Safe Zone Maps By Design Different
- Dad Makes His Son With Down Syndrome “Fly” In Heartwarming Super-Hero Photo Series
- Summaries of Pop Culture Movies in Pictogram Posters by Viktor Hertz
- Products of The Day #420
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born