Guns by David Cerny
Czech artist David Černý’s ‘Guns’ installation returned to Prague this summer where it is suspended by wires in the courtyard of the Artbanka Museum of Young Art. In a photo dated October 8, 2011, a visitor to Artbanka hoists his hands up… like guns. via Hungeree.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees
- That’s The Kind Of House You Don’t Get To See Everyday
- This New Zealand Street Is So Steep It Makes The Houses Look Like They’re Sinking
- We Can’t Stop Looking At These Drawings By Artists Reimagining Their Art As Famous Cartoons