When Obama Met Osama
Just like the real Osama bin Laden was shocked to see Navy SEAL Team 6, Francisco Helder Braga Fernandes was surprised to see Ananias Rodrigues da Silva enter his bar in São Paulo, Brazil.
You see, Fernandes, 51, closely resembles Osama bin Laden. Most find it funny, but not all customers have reacted so nicely. In fact, he’s been harassed to change his look three times in the past ten years. “I’m the bin Laden who likes peace, who does not like war,” he says.
On the flip side of the political spectrum, Ananias Rodrigues da Silva, 42, is a businessman and pastor who has lived in São Paulo since he was 17. He became a Barack Obama look-a-like three years ago.
When Fernandes and Silva first met, they hugged, drank, and discussed politics. After they posed for some funny photos together, they stated, “our meeting is to seal world peace.”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book