When Obama Met Osama
Just like the real Osama bin Laden was shocked to see Navy SEAL Team 6, Francisco Helder Braga Fernandes was surprised to see Ananias Rodrigues da Silva enter his bar in São Paulo, Brazil.
You see, Fernandes, 51, closely resembles Osama bin Laden. Most find it funny, but not all customers have reacted so nicely. In fact, he’s been harassed to change his look three times in the past ten years. “I’m the bin Laden who likes peace, who does not like war,” he says.
On the flip side of the political spectrum, Ananias Rodrigues da Silva, 42, is a businessman and pastor who has lived in São Paulo since he was 17. He became a Barack Obama look-a-like three years ago.
When Fernandes and Silva first met, they hugged, drank, and discussed politics. After they posed for some funny photos together, they stated, “our meeting is to seal world peace.”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest