When Obama Met Osama
Just like the real Osama bin Laden was shocked to see Navy SEAL Team 6, Francisco Helder Braga Fernandes was surprised to see Ananias Rodrigues da Silva enter his bar in São Paulo, Brazil.
You see, Fernandes, 51, closely resembles Osama bin Laden. Most find it funny, but not all customers have reacted so nicely. In fact, he’s been harassed to change his look three times in the past ten years. “I’m the bin Laden who likes peace, who does not like war,” he says.
On the flip side of the political spectrum, Ananias Rodrigues da Silva, 42, is a businessman and pastor who has lived in São Paulo since he was 17. He became a Barack Obama look-a-like three years ago.
When Fernandes and Silva first met, they hugged, drank, and discussed politics. After they posed for some funny photos together, they stated, “our meeting is to seal world peace.”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard