When Obama Met Osama
Just like the real Osama bin Laden was shocked to see Navy SEAL Team 6, Francisco Helder Braga Fernandes was surprised to see Ananias Rodrigues da Silva enter his bar in São Paulo, Brazil.
You see, Fernandes, 51, closely resembles Osama bin Laden. Most find it funny, but not all customers have reacted so nicely. In fact, he’s been harassed to change his look three times in the past ten years. “I’m the bin Laden who likes peace, who does not like war,” he says.
On the flip side of the political spectrum, Ananias Rodrigues da Silva, 42, is a businessman and pastor who has lived in São Paulo since he was 17. He became a Barack Obama look-a-like three years ago.
When Fernandes and Silva first met, they hugged, drank, and discussed politics. After they posed for some funny photos together, they stated, “our meeting is to seal world peace.”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway