10 Best HTML Resume Templates
Today you are no longer limited create resume to text on a a piece of paper. You have the opportunity to be much more creative with how you present yourself, so why not make use of it. And online resumes are becoming more common especially for people with professional portfolios.
ProCV – Professional Online Resume/CV
ProCV is a stylish online CV / Resume one page website template adapting a minimal professional style. The design is also streamlined to use minimal colours, maintaining a slick and clean appeal – afterall, first impressions count!
Clean CV / Resume HTML Templates
Clean Cv / Resume is a html template that will help you set up a professional online CV in minutes and broaden the chance of finding a suitable job as many recruiters resort more and more to browsing online for prospective applicants instead of advertising their position and calling for applicants.
Smart CV – Resume Templates
SmartCV is a clean resume that was designed to hold all the info you may need when you create an online resume. You can easily add content and keep it within one click distance, due to the jQuery scroll plugin implemented.
Typographic CV – Impressive Resume Template
Typographic CV is online resume / CV template. It was created to impress your future employers or clients. And it definitely will: strong typographic design, good visual hierarchy, unique layout, cool gallery section and much more. Please see the full list of features below.
More resume templates, here: 10 Beautiful Resume HTML Templates.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan