10 Best HTML Resume Templates
Today you are no longer limited create resume to text on a a piece of paper. You have the opportunity to be much more creative with how you present yourself, so why not make use of it. And online resumes are becoming more common especially for people with professional portfolios.
ProCV – Professional Online Resume/CV
ProCV is a stylish online CV / Resume one page website template adapting a minimal professional style. The design is also streamlined to use minimal colours, maintaining a slick and clean appeal – afterall, first impressions count!
Clean CV / Resume HTML Templates
Clean Cv / Resume is a html template that will help you set up a professional online CV in minutes and broaden the chance of finding a suitable job as many recruiters resort more and more to browsing online for prospective applicants instead of advertising their position and calling for applicants.
Smart CV – Resume Templates
SmartCV is a clean resume that was designed to hold all the info you may need when you create an online resume. You can easily add content and keep it within one click distance, due to the jQuery scroll plugin implemented.
Typographic CV – Impressive Resume Template
Typographic CV is online resume / CV template. It was created to impress your future employers or clients. And it definitely will: strong typographic design, good visual hierarchy, unique layout, cool gallery section and much more. Please see the full list of features below.
More resume templates, here: 10 Beautiful Resume HTML Templates.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Jon Burgerman’s Famous Friends: Artist Collages Himself with Celebrities
- Artist Uses Maps As Canvase For Striking Ink And Pencil Drawings
- Moon-Shaped Building By Moon Hoon Architects
- Elegant Pictures from World Aquatics Championships 2015
- 35 Creative DIY Heart Symbols
- Double Exposure – PSD Template
- Break – Free Typeface
- Professional Newsletter Templates
- Artist Creates Delicious Smoothie Blends to Match Pantone Color Swatches
- Photographer Took Photos Of Pan Bottoms, Which Are Visually Similar To A Planet’s Surface