20 Mind Melting Examples of Light Painting
Light painting, or light graffiti as it is sometimes referred to, is a new frontier in creative photography. This is a growing trend on Flickr and other photo sharing sites. Often using extreme values for shutter speed (including keeping the shutter open indefinitely), light emitting objects become the paint brushes on a photographer’s canvas.
Photographers utilize their knowledge of the different colors produced by various lights, and how they interplay with white balance settings. Light paint brushes can be as simple as a flash light, laser pen, old lantern, or even off-camera flash combined with colored gels. Literally anything which emits light can be used as a paint brush.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Brave Mum Dresses As Wonder Woman For Last Day Of Chemo
- These Granny Panties Will Revolutionize Your Sex Life
- Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
- Stunning Photos of ‘Star Wars’ Scenes Created with Lego
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt