Conceptual Photography by Julie de Waroquier
Julie de Waroquier is a young French photographer. Photography has become a true passion for her since she started quite randomly 3 years ago. Julie’s work is a mixture of fantasizing, surrealism and conceptualism. She tries to create pictures of fairy tales and dreams, which look out of this world.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest