The objective of the project is to create or rebrand a company, create a logo and stationary system, create applications and material to be used in the real world.
Authorized Clothing is a company that sells vintage style clothing, influenced by americano design and simplistic style. It is there for the the fashion and trendy customers that enjoy life in todays modern culture who wish to celebrate old vintage American style. Authorized mainly sell t-shirts and hoodies again keeping it very simple and keeping focus on fresh new designs.
Authorized Clothing gives its customers excellent quality of their products, made with the finest materials that can be used. With excellent in store service, from when you enter the store, you are treated personally making sure that the staff get’s the customer exactly what they are need off in the correct sizes.
Authorized Clothing has been thought to be one of the brands to look out for, with more and more brands going back to the vintage age, Authorized has done it well with their unique t-shirt designs making every customer feel unique and individual when purchasing their products.
See more at: http://www.dineshdesigns.com
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 11,503 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 3,295 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,700 - Inspirations
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 1,443 - Photography
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 1,286 - Travel
- The Innovative Minimalist Earrings By The Designer Otis Jaxon Views today: 808 - Design
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 789 - Inspirations
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 782 - Animals
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 770 - Photography
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 754 - Animals
- Mysterious Double Exposure Photography By Christoffer Relander Views today: 621 - Photography
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 593 - Design
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 502 - Inspirations
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 455 - Photography
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 450 - Inspirations