The objective of the project is to create or rebrand a company, create a logo and stationary system, create applications and material to be used in the real world.
Authorized Clothing is a company that sells vintage style clothing, influenced by americano design and simplistic style. It is there for the the fashion and trendy customers that enjoy life in todays modern culture who wish to celebrate old vintage American style. Authorized mainly sell t-shirts and hoodies again keeping it very simple and keeping focus on fresh new designs.
Authorized Clothing gives its customers excellent quality of their products, made with the finest materials that can be used. With excellent in store service, from when you enter the store, you are treated personally making sure that the staff get’s the customer exactly what they are need off in the correct sizes.
Authorized Clothing has been thought to be one of the brands to look out for, with more and more brands going back to the vintage age, Authorized has done it well with their unique t-shirt designs making every customer feel unique and individual when purchasing their products.
See more at: http://www.dineshdesigns.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio