The objective of the project is to create or rebrand a company, create a logo and stationary system, create applications and material to be used in the real world.
Authorized Clothing is a company that sells vintage style clothing, influenced by americano design and simplistic style. It is there for the the fashion and trendy customers that enjoy life in todays modern culture who wish to celebrate old vintage American style. Authorized mainly sell t-shirts and hoodies again keeping it very simple and keeping focus on fresh new designs.
Authorized Clothing gives its customers excellent quality of their products, made with the finest materials that can be used. With excellent in store service, from when you enter the store, you are treated personally making sure that the staff get’s the customer exactly what they are need off in the correct sizes.
Authorized Clothing has been thought to be one of the brands to look out for, with more and more brands going back to the vintage age, Authorized has done it well with their unique t-shirt designs making every customer feel unique and individual when purchasing their products.
See more at: http://www.dineshdesigns.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway