Daily Inspirations no. 368
Oh, that seems like one happy face. I don’t think the ape could get any happier than it is on the very first photo called Tell me another! by Carles Just. That’s what’s called a nice start into our daily inspirational series. I’ll keep with the nature and species … love the octopus b/w photo. Kind of majestic. Got to say our illustrations are stuffed with quality today … check the slightly futuristic Birth of Venus by Jason Chan and the dude hitting on a stewardess by Denis Zilber. The last illustration is stunning. Love the style. Jimmy Pickering seems to be pretty talented. Let’s move to ads … there is one I would like to highlight. It’s the Bareface: Models in Demand, Green by Livingroom. I am sure you’ll understand why I can’t skip the architecture / design today … the Costa Brava property is a dream. I could kill for that view :). Anyway, can’t leave without few freebies … if you guys need some medical icons, we got it at the very bottom. It’s called Med.icon and of course it’s from Templay.de. Enjoy!
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze