Steampunk Themed Apartment in Manhattan
Have you always wanted to live in an alternate-world 1890? Well now you can, sort of, and it’ll only cost you $1.75 million dollars. A Filmmaker named Jeremy Noritz with a passion for Steampunk began renovating his 1.3 million dollar apartment when he bought it in 2006.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum