Steampunk Themed Apartment in Manhattan
Have you always wanted to live in an alternate-world 1890? Well now you can, sort of, and it’ll only cost you $1.75 million dollars. A Filmmaker named Jeremy Noritz with a passion for Steampunk began renovating his 1.3 million dollar apartment when he bought it in 2006.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh