40 Progressively Inspirational Sevenly.org Quotes
Across the globe, there are thousands of charities in every category possible. Many small charities struggle to reach potential supporters, funding the cause, and establishing a solid following. Helping other is very important. It breaks my heart that in 2012 less fortunate people are still getting abused, women are used for sexual trafficking, starving, drinking contaminated water, dying from curable disease and etc.
Some think it’s not their problem. All of us constantly worry about our own/family life and how next month’s rent will get payed. In reality we should not forget that on Earth we are all brothers and sisters. The people affected did not choose to be born in horrible circumstances. It’s kind of sad that we pay large amounts of money to purchase clothing and other items that have a specific logo. Sure we can get in the argument of what a “brand’ is, and the emotional value it brings. But when you actually stop and think of their business operation, you will realize it’s not that fancy.
These problems have become solutions, all thanks to Sevenly. They build partnerships with 52 different charities per year. At the end of the week, they send that charity a check of the total amount raised. Sevenly’s ultimate goal is to help people, fund worthy causes, and offer the magic kick some charities need to keep changing the world. Sevenly represents a growing trend of social enterprise where the mission is baked into the business model.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think