The Blurred Effect Paintings by Ho-Ryon Lee
You may feel the need to rub your eyes when you first look at these paintings by Korean artist Ho Ryon Lee. The blurred effect you’re experiencing is actually a calculated design choice by the Korean artist, who chooses to have several overlapping depictions of the same subject within each image. The results, as you can see for yourself, are extremely surreal, but in the most pleasurable way possible.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners