50 Photos of the Day by National Geographic vol. 7
It’s been several weeks since we presented something cool from National Geographic. Got to fix that real fast with another set of simply amazing photos of the day by NG. I won’t surprise you when I’ll say, this set will utterly fullfil your expectations. Plenty of quality by the most talented photographers from all around the World .). Hard task to highlight just few of them in this intro. I’ll try though. Do not miss Arch Rock by Karin Eibenberger, Petrified Sand Dunes by Richard Barnes, Spring Stream by Kyle Ueckermann, Girls Laughing, Uganda by Leslie Alsheimer and the Icebreaker, Antarctic by Charles Swithinbank. It would be a mistake though not checking the featured photos one by one .. every single one is exceptional .. as usual. Enjoy!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult