Design You Trust Readers – Win a Pair of Nocs NS800 Monitors!
Design You Trust is joining Swedish audio purveyor Nocs to give away a pair of NS800 Monitors ($199 USD each) to 5 randomly selected Design You Trust readers! Formed out of a desire to fill an aesthetic and audio quality void they saw in the headphone market, Nocs’s design quality is matched only by the brand’s choice material selection of titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and Kevlar. While Nocs retains this high level of aesthetics, the brand has never shied away from its dedication to internal premium audio quality and usability, effectively balancing the fine line between form and function that is so often mismanaged in the increasingly saturated audio market.
The NS800 is one of the most compact and exclusive in-ear headphones in the world. A high-fidelity headset with the most revealing sound in an incredibly small stainless steel housing.
The Micro-Armature speaker is designed to deliver a well-balanced and superior sound quality. The NS800 provides precise and detailed acoustics throughout the entire sonic spectrum, backed by a natural bass, revealing the most amazing details. The sound is natural, warm and precise, with solid vocals and well-adjusted highs and lows, made for high demanding music lovers!
Enter through Facebook in the official contest form below to ensure you’re eligible for the prize. A winning entry does not need the successful completion of all steps, however there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through all contest steps. The contest begins June 20, 2012 and concludes on July 19, 2012. The winners will be randomly chosen and announced on July 23, 2012.
Please, enter below and follow the steps. Good luck!
And the winners are…
Thank you all, my friends! We’ll contact the winnners.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Edible Art By Sandra Van Den Broek