Design You Trust Readers – Win a Pair of Nocs NS800 Monitors!
Design You Trust is joining Swedish audio purveyor Nocs to give away a pair of NS800 Monitors ($199 USD each) to 5 randomly selected Design You Trust readers! Formed out of a desire to fill an aesthetic and audio quality void they saw in the headphone market, Nocs’s design quality is matched only by the brand’s choice material selection of titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and Kevlar. While Nocs retains this high level of aesthetics, the brand has never shied away from its dedication to internal premium audio quality and usability, effectively balancing the fine line between form and function that is so often mismanaged in the increasingly saturated audio market.
The NS800 is one of the most compact and exclusive in-ear headphones in the world. A high-fidelity headset with the most revealing sound in an incredibly small stainless steel housing.
The Micro-Armature speaker is designed to deliver a well-balanced and superior sound quality. The NS800 provides precise and detailed acoustics throughout the entire sonic spectrum, backed by a natural bass, revealing the most amazing details. The sound is natural, warm and precise, with solid vocals and well-adjusted highs and lows, made for high demanding music lovers!
Enter through Facebook in the official contest form below to ensure you’re eligible for the prize. A winning entry does not need the successful completion of all steps, however there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through all contest steps. The contest begins June 20, 2012 and concludes on July 19, 2012. The winners will be randomly chosen and announced on July 23, 2012.
Please, enter below and follow the steps. Good luck!
And the winners are…
Thank you all, my friends! We’ll contact the winnners.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio