Design You Trust Readers – Win a Pair of Nocs NS800 Monitors!
Design You Trust is joining Swedish audio purveyor Nocs to give away a pair of NS800 Monitors ($199 USD each) to 5 randomly selected Design You Trust readers! Formed out of a desire to fill an aesthetic and audio quality void they saw in the headphone market, Nocs’s design quality is matched only by the brand’s choice material selection of titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and Kevlar. While Nocs retains this high level of aesthetics, the brand has never shied away from its dedication to internal premium audio quality and usability, effectively balancing the fine line between form and function that is so often mismanaged in the increasingly saturated audio market.
The NS800 is one of the most compact and exclusive in-ear headphones in the world. A high-fidelity headset with the most revealing sound in an incredibly small stainless steel housing.
The Micro-Armature speaker is designed to deliver a well-balanced and superior sound quality. The NS800 provides precise and detailed acoustics throughout the entire sonic spectrum, backed by a natural bass, revealing the most amazing details. The sound is natural, warm and precise, with solid vocals and well-adjusted highs and lows, made for high demanding music lovers!
Enter through Facebook in the official contest form below to ensure you’re eligible for the prize. A winning entry does not need the successful completion of all steps, however there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through all contest steps. The contest begins June 20, 2012 and concludes on July 19, 2012. The winners will be randomly chosen and announced on July 23, 2012.
Please, enter below and follow the steps. Good luck!
And the winners are…
Thank you all, my friends! We’ll contact the winnners.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
- Artist Creates Exploding Trash Sculptures To Remind Us How Much Stuff We Own
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- A Flying Aquarium With A 90ft Whale… This Is Actual Size!
- Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
- Sign Of The Times: Protest Signs That Sum Up The Sixties
- Japanese Instagrammer Performs Bicycle Tricks On One Wheel