Design You Trust Readers – Win a Pair of Nocs NS800 Monitors!
Design You Trust is joining Swedish audio purveyor Nocs to give away a pair of NS800 Monitors ($199 USD each) to 5 randomly selected Design You Trust readers! Formed out of a desire to fill an aesthetic and audio quality void they saw in the headphone market, Nocs’s design quality is matched only by the brand’s choice material selection of titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and Kevlar. While Nocs retains this high level of aesthetics, the brand has never shied away from its dedication to internal premium audio quality and usability, effectively balancing the fine line between form and function that is so often mismanaged in the increasingly saturated audio market.
The NS800 is one of the most compact and exclusive in-ear headphones in the world. A high-fidelity headset with the most revealing sound in an incredibly small stainless steel housing.
The Micro-Armature speaker is designed to deliver a well-balanced and superior sound quality. The NS800 provides precise and detailed acoustics throughout the entire sonic spectrum, backed by a natural bass, revealing the most amazing details. The sound is natural, warm and precise, with solid vocals and well-adjusted highs and lows, made for high demanding music lovers!
Enter through Facebook in the official contest form below to ensure you’re eligible for the prize. A winning entry does not need the successful completion of all steps, however there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through all contest steps. The contest begins June 20, 2012 and concludes on July 19, 2012. The winners will be randomly chosen and announced on July 23, 2012.
Please, enter below and follow the steps. Good luck!
And the winners are…
Thank you all, my friends! We’ll contact the winnners.
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 10,576 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 2,963 - Design
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 1,128 - Photography
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,027 - Inspirations
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 750 - Animals
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 727 - Travel
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 688 - Inspirations
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 565 - Photography
- Mysterious Double Exposure Photography By Christoffer Relander Views today: 552 - Photography
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 545 - Design
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 535 - Animals
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 407 - Inspirations
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 362 - Photography
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 359 - Inspirations
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 356 - Travel