Black Ruby, a collection of housewares made out of recycled tire rubber
Dutch industrial designer Debbie Wijskamp has created a fantastic collection of “Black Ruby” housewares made entirely from recycled tire rubber. Working from her Arnhem studio, this young designer enjoys handcrafting designs that explore new uses for everyday materials.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard