25 Cleverly Designed Golf Logos
Golf is a gentleman’s sport and a game of confidence. In golf, competing players use many types of clubs to hit balls into a series of holes on a golf course using the fewest number of strokes. Golf is a very wealthy sport and is widely adopted. In 2005, Golf Digest calculated that the countries with most golf courses per capita, starting with the best endowed were: Scotland, New Zealand, Australia, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Canada, Wales, United States, Sweden, and England.
Today we will be showcasing twenty-five cleverly designed golf logos for your inspiration. The designers behind the following logos clearly understand simplicity and cleanliness. The most common objects that automatically scream gold when you see them are: golf drivers, gold balls, golf course, green color, white color, flag, hole, golf tees, class, style, luxury, tee box, putting green, fairway, rough, hazards,putting, sinking, drive, iron,golf clubs, swing,hilly terrain, strokes, push, fade, draw, hook, eagle, birdie, par, bogey, double bogey, triple bogey, double eagle, albatross, match play, stroke play, skins, and stableford. Hopefully these will lead you in the right direction while designing. Enjoy!
Recently on Design You Trust
- Letters A, O, B Go Missing Around London To Encourage Blood Donation
- North West Walls Street Art Project
- Uber Is Offering Mad Max Rides In Seattle
- Vote With Your Butt By Hubbub – A Smart Way To Keep Streets Clean
- Dad Recycles Old Crayons Into New Ones for Schools, Hospitals and Art Programs
- Photo of the Day: Learning
- Photographer Took A Pictures Of People On Drugs To Show How They Affect Their Brains
- Artist Wendy Tsao Transforms Kids Drawings Into Adorable Plush Toys
- Oxo Good Grip: Make Perfect Pineapple Rings
- 13 Awesome CSS3 Pre-Loader Animations