25 Cleverly Designed Golf Logos
Golf is a gentleman’s sport and a game of confidence. In golf, competing players use many types of clubs to hit balls into a series of holes on a golf course using the fewest number of strokes. Golf is a very wealthy sport and is widely adopted. In 2005, Golf Digest calculated that the countries with most golf courses per capita, starting with the best endowed were: Scotland, New Zealand, Australia, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Canada, Wales, United States, Sweden, and England.
Today we will be showcasing twenty-five cleverly designed golf logos for your inspiration. The designers behind the following logos clearly understand simplicity and cleanliness. The most common objects that automatically scream gold when you see them are: golf drivers, gold balls, golf course, green color, white color, flag, hole, golf tees, class, style, luxury, tee box, putting green, fairway, rough, hazards,putting, sinking, drive, iron,golf clubs, swing,hilly terrain, strokes, push, fade, draw, hook, eagle, birdie, par, bogey, double bogey, triple bogey, double eagle, albatross, match play, stroke play, skins, and stableford. Hopefully these will lead you in the right direction while designing. Enjoy!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church