Illustrations by Tyler James
Tyler James is a 30-year-old full time concept artist from Redwood City, California. Tyler has a soft spot for fantasy, science fiction and horror. He has a bachelor’s degree in media arts and animation. This artist emphasizes on traditional drawing, painting and design fundamentals. He has thorough knowledge of modern game engine authoring including map baking, geometry optimization, and animation friendly topology. Now he’s working as a Senior Concept Artist for Trion Worlds, Inc., the creator of Rift. Below, you may see the best from his portfolio.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh