New York celebrity-artist-brand-collector-entrepreneur and possible part-time superhero KAWS (real uncapitalised name Brian Donnelly) cites almost everyone in pop and abstract art as having contributed a stylistic inspiration for his collection Imaginary Friends, with Keith Haring’s colourful shape-characters and Andy Warhol’s use of repetition among the more apparent influences.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Cool Beach Products that can make you go “summery”
- Brand guidelines NASA in 1970’s
- 27 Useful Free Icon Sets – August 2015 Edition
- Picnic Backpack Cooler
- Zombie Safe Zone Maps By Design Different
- Dad Makes His Son With Down Syndrome “Fly” In Heartwarming Super-Hero Photo Series
- Summaries of Pop Culture Movies in Pictogram Posters by Viktor Hertz
- Products of The Day #420
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born