Photorealistic Paintings by Marta Penter
Marta Penter was born in Porto Alegre, RS, in 1957. Since an early age she has been connected to the world of arts, having attended to several art schools and arts centers. She has currently dedicated herself to watercolor and oil on canvas. She has a contemporary realistic language which explores the domains of collective unconscious through images of personal antique objects and human figure through a time-space relationship.
Her usually large paintings feature the highlighting of light and shadow effects, thus creating a unique intimate atmosphere.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
- Photo of the Day: The Face
- These Images Show Off Some Of The World’s Most Majestic Creatures Silhouetted Against The Beautiful Rising And Setting Sun
- Burning Man 2015 Begins!
- A Photographer Found An Abandoned Wooden Model Of Russian Buran Spacecraft
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper