Photorealistic Paintings by Marta Penter
Marta Penter was born in Porto Alegre, RS, in 1957. Since an early age she has been connected to the world of arts, having attended to several art schools and arts centers. She has currently dedicated herself to watercolor and oil on canvas. She has a contemporary realistic language which explores the domains of collective unconscious through images of personal antique objects and human figure through a time-space relationship.
Her usually large paintings feature the highlighting of light and shadow effects, thus creating a unique intimate atmosphere.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist DALeast Unveils a New Impressive Mural in Lodz, Poland
- The Atlas of Beauty: Photographer Mihaela Noroc Provides a Rare Look at Women in North Korea
- Brilliant Illustrations of the Beautiful Girls by Eric Hibbeler
- Artist Turns Her 2-Year-Old’s Sketches Into Paintings
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Nightmarish Illustrations That Will Have You Hiding Under The Bed
- What Do You Think of this Dessert Themed Public Toilet in Japan?
- Dad Creates First-of-Its-Kind Magical Book for His Son
- An Artist Captured the Innocence of Childhood by Photographing His Three Sons
- Double-Exposure Animal Portraits By Dániel Taylor
- This Biology Teacher Has Her Own Way of Teaching About the Human Body at School
- Green Varnish Installation
- 25 Free Product Packaging Mock-ups – October 2015 Edition
- Taking Pictures at IKEA is the Solution to All Your Tindr Needs
- Top Products of the Week via The Gadget Flow #12