Photorealistic Paintings by Marta Penter
Marta Penter was born in Porto Alegre, RS, in 1957. Since an early age she has been connected to the world of arts, having attended to several art schools and arts centers. She has currently dedicated herself to watercolor and oil on canvas. She has a contemporary realistic language which explores the domains of collective unconscious through images of personal antique objects and human figure through a time-space relationship.
Her usually large paintings feature the highlighting of light and shadow effects, thus creating a unique intimate atmosphere.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh