Photorealistic Paintings by Marta Penter
Marta Penter was born in Porto Alegre, RS, in 1957. Since an early age she has been connected to the world of arts, having attended to several art schools and arts centers. She has currently dedicated herself to watercolor and oil on canvas. She has a contemporary realistic language which explores the domains of collective unconscious through images of personal antique objects and human figure through a time-space relationship.
Her usually large paintings feature the highlighting of light and shadow effects, thus creating a unique intimate atmosphere.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest