Beautiful Sheep Analog Pictures
Sheep are most likely descended from the wild mouflon of Europe and Asia. One of the earliest animals to be domesticated for agricultural purposes, sheep are raised for fleece, meat (lamb, hogget or mutton) and milk. A sheep’s wool is the most widely used animal fiber, and is usually harvested by shearing. Ovine meat is called lamb when from younger animals and mutton when from older ones. Sheep continue to be important for wool and meat today, and are also occasionally raised for pelts, as dairy animals, or as model organisms for science.
Wool and horns make sheep look beautiful. Sighting of sheep as a flock is most common in the villages and mountain ranges. Today we show you beautiful analog pictures of sheep in singles and in herds.
See more on Shooting Film blog
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
- Discover The Abandoned Orient Express Train In Belgium
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser