Black And White Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov
Life consists of seven colors but combination of two or more different colors can make it attractive. Russian photographer, Alexander Khokhlov is Russian Photographer has choosed black and white which is showing aesthetic sense of the photographer and Photography Heat is supporting its viewers to see the black and white portraits.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail