Black And White Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov
Life consists of seven colors but combination of two or more different colors can make it attractive. Russian photographer, Alexander Khokhlov is Russian Photographer has choosed black and white which is showing aesthetic sense of the photographer and Photography Heat is supporting its viewers to see the black and white portraits.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
- Photo of the Day: The Face
- These Images Show Off Some Of The World’s Most Majestic Creatures Silhouetted Against The Beautiful Rising And Setting Sun
- Burning Man 2015 Begins!
- A Photographer Found An Abandoned Wooden Model Of Russian Buran Spacecraft
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper