Exhibition – Louis Heilbronn “Meet me on the surface”
Graduated from Bard College (New York) in 2010, the young photographer Louis Heilbronn realized his first exhibition at the Galerie Polaris in Paris from January 12 to February 23, 2013. His photographic work, from the most amazing contrast between the simplicity of photographed objects and subtle light that emanates from their environment.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Surreal And Imaginative Black And White Photos That Will Confuse Your Eyes
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand