The Sharing House
Assemble hundreds of wooden blocks and thousands of Lego bricks, screw on one cavernous metallic roof – the result is the marvellously put together restaurant The Sharing House in Melbourne.
The South Wharf Promenade venue is all about small components making up the big picture; the dishes by Young Chef of the Year Mark Briggs are bite-sized and designed for collective eating, but the main reason we have for surveying this construction project is the clever architecture and interior design. The shell is a riverside cargo shed, but inside has hatched a contemporary and imaginative environment, where everything fits together perfectly.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Jon Burgerman’s Famous Friends: Artist Collages Himself with Celebrities
- Artist Uses Maps As Canvase For Striking Ink And Pencil Drawings
- Moon-Shaped Building By Moon Hoon Architects
- Elegant Pictures from World Aquatics Championships 2015
- 35 Creative DIY Heart Symbols
- Double Exposure – PSD Template
- Break – Free Typeface
- Professional Newsletter Templates
- Artist Creates Delicious Smoothie Blends to Match Pantone Color Swatches
- Photographer Took Photos Of Pan Bottoms, Which Are Visually Similar To A Planet’s Surface