Australian Peacock Spider from Up Close
We all fear spider more or less. But the Australian scientist Jurgen Otto took the courage and went up close with the creature and took mind babbling photos. The subject was Peacock Spider of Australia. It has amazing textures on its body and thus got its name. It is tiny in size (5 mm) and most of the times the patterns are not even seen with a naked eye.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise