CES 2013: CST-01 is World’s thinnest wristwatch
The long-wait is over with the announcement from Central Standard Timing – a Chicago based company – regarding the world’s thinnest watch named CST-01. This novice product presents refreshing features and versatile design to the consumers.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Exercise Your Demons: Funny And Delightful Illustrations By Randyotter
- Utterly Magical Hand Carved Skulls That Will Light Up Your Room
- An Ongoing Portrait Series Of Off-Season Santas
- UK Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2016 Shortlist
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary