CES 2013: CST-01 is World’s thinnest wristwatch
The long-wait is over with the announcement from Central Standard Timing – a Chicago based company – regarding the world’s thinnest watch named CST-01. This novice product presents refreshing features and versatile design to the consumers.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Welded And Painted Black Steel Ravens By Ludvig Ödman
- Retro Photoshop Tool Bar Enamel Pin: 3″ Of Throwback Fun By Maxistentialism
- Historical Photos Of The World’s Most Iconic Landmarks Before They Were Finished
- You Can Sit And Hide Inside This HUSH Pod By Freyja Sewell
- Amazing Glass House In The Middle Of Nowhere