CES 2013: Samsung and LG face off with their respective curved OLED TVs
Previously we did talk about Samsung and Sony, both having a go at 4K technology in this year’s CES. And, to make things more interesting from the technological perspective, now two Korean electronic giants have locked horns with each other to showcase the ‘holy grail’ of curved OLED display.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Exercise Your Demons: Funny And Delightful Illustrations By Randyotter
- Utterly Magical Hand Carved Skulls That Will Light Up Your Room
- An Ongoing Portrait Series Of Off-Season Santas
- UK Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2016 Shortlist
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary