Japanese Youth in Revolt, Tokyo, 1964
In 1964, LIFE photographer Michael Rougier and correspondent Robert Morse spent time documenting one Japanese generation’s age of revolt, and came away with an astonishingly intimate, frequently unsettling portrait of teenagers hurtling willfully toward oblivion.
See more on vintag.es
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet