Portraits of a Popular Tokyo Geisha of 100 Years Ago
Hawaryu was a popular Tokyo Geisha during the late Meiji era. If marriage was delayed (or never happened) her career as a Geisha could have continued during the early years of the Taisho period as well.
Here are beautiful portraits of Hawaryu, a popular Tokyo Geisha, from 100 years ago.
See the rest on vintag.es
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Adidas Boost Urban Hiker
- Igloo Party Bar
- Quinn Bike | by Coast Cycles
- PerfectKit : Free Desktop and Mobile UI Kit
- Free Baseball Cap Mockup PSD
- FREE Android Material Design PSD
- Gant : Free Elegant Font
- Removable Handle Cookware
- Vernacular Architecture with Minimal Impact on the Earth: Brillhart House