The Truth About Phones On Airplanes
Thankfully, Anthony of DNews Channel has taken to YouTube to tell the truth about phones on airplanes. Not only is the electro-magnetic risk from smart phones completely benign, but these days, nearly all pilots use tablets for flight information, and the wifi is on the entire flight. Come on FAA.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest