Use Pinterest to Sell Products
Pinterest is the leading website when it comes to image bookmarking options. A site that generates millions of page views every month and more importantly, it generates great sales in a short amount of time. You can benefit from that too by applying these simple techniques described bellow.
Everybody likes contests, or at least everybody likes to win a good prize. You can offer contests and good prizes and people will get on your Pinterest, follow your user and even buy your products.
Is vital to keep an eye on the statistics to know how people react to your pins. Also, knowing how people like your Pins can help you improve and bring exactly what they seek.
Use Proper Links
Blending your links in nice pins is very important. Most of the time people tend to avoid links that have affiliate code in them.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope