Use Pinterest to Sell Products
Pinterest is the leading website when it comes to image bookmarking options. A site that generates millions of page views every month and more importantly, it generates great sales in a short amount of time. You can benefit from that too by applying these simple techniques described bellow.
Everybody likes contests, or at least everybody likes to win a good prize. You can offer contests and good prizes and people will get on your Pinterest, follow your user and even buy your products.
Is vital to keep an eye on the statistics to know how people react to your pins. Also, knowing how people like your Pins can help you improve and bring exactly what they seek.
Use Proper Links
Blending your links in nice pins is very important. Most of the time people tend to avoid links that have affiliate code in them.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela