Use Pinterest to Sell Products
Pinterest is the leading website when it comes to image bookmarking options. A site that generates millions of page views every month and more importantly, it generates great sales in a short amount of time. You can benefit from that too by applying these simple techniques described bellow.
Everybody likes contests, or at least everybody likes to win a good prize. You can offer contests and good prizes and people will get on your Pinterest, follow your user and even buy your products.
Is vital to keep an eye on the statistics to know how people react to your pins. Also, knowing how people like your Pins can help you improve and bring exactly what they seek.
Use Proper Links
Blending your links in nice pins is very important. Most of the time people tend to avoid links that have affiliate code in them.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze