Use Pinterest to Sell Products
Pinterest is the leading website when it comes to image bookmarking options. A site that generates millions of page views every month and more importantly, it generates great sales in a short amount of time. You can benefit from that too by applying these simple techniques described bellow.
Everybody likes contests, or at least everybody likes to win a good prize. You can offer contests and good prizes and people will get on your Pinterest, follow your user and even buy your products.
Is vital to keep an eye on the statistics to know how people react to your pins. Also, knowing how people like your Pins can help you improve and bring exactly what they seek.
Use Proper Links
Blending your links in nice pins is very important. Most of the time people tend to avoid links that have affiliate code in them.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever