Use Pinterest to Sell Products
Pinterest is the leading website when it comes to image bookmarking options. A site that generates millions of page views every month and more importantly, it generates great sales in a short amount of time. You can benefit from that too by applying these simple techniques described bellow.
Everybody likes contests, or at least everybody likes to win a good prize. You can offer contests and good prizes and people will get on your Pinterest, follow your user and even buy your products.
Is vital to keep an eye on the statistics to know how people react to your pins. Also, knowing how people like your Pins can help you improve and bring exactly what they seek.
Use Proper Links
Blending your links in nice pins is very important. Most of the time people tend to avoid links that have affiliate code in them.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War