45 Marvelous Examples of Simple and Clean Minimal Photography
Minimalism is when artwork is stripped down to its most fundamental state. Many artists and amateurs have tried to define minimalism, but since it is a philosophical topic we haven’t yet agreed on a single definition. There are many ways we can argue on how we examine this term. One thing we can all agree on is that the piece of art illustrates a point without complication.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze